Tuesday 26 April 2011

STUDIO 012

This blog is for Studio 012 at Netil House. I, Bonnie Baker, shall be blogging here. 

I originally wanted to do a fully video blog, editing together clips along with Adam and Joe/Chris Morris style sketches in between, however, and luckily, I have had too much work on to get to doing this!! 

Studio 012 consists of myself -Bonnie Makes Pictures-, Alex, with his clothing label The Drag Fiend Crew, and Kieran and Collin of punk band The Restarts.

Here is the first video style blog, which I posted on youtube soon after we moved in.



This blog will let you know of things we do as a studio.

There is an open day in the studio building Netil House on May 5th. We will be opening our doors to the public, and scouting for a new member to join us. 

On the same day, Alex and I will be exhibiting down the road at Resistance Gallery, here is a small video which summarises our work. 

TO BE ENTERED

So! Keep an eye on this blog for bits and pieces to do with Studio 012. 
Netil House, Hackney, London, E8 3RL

~Much Love~


No comments:

Post a Comment